Thursday, March 05, 2009

Cry Baby Cry

Credits to Aisha for posting this video on her blog ages ago. Dane's take on crying was pretty spot on and hilarious! You can also check out some of his other videos on YouTube. I dedicate this video to those who are feeling 'emo' and wants to cry :p


"There's those times when you need to cry. I'm talking about a real cry. I'm talking about, you need to open up your soul and have a WEEPATHON!" - Dane Cook

P/S: Happy Birthday, V Shin and Kok Siang! Hope you guys enjoyed yourselves.

6 comments:

♥єrlίnα said...

hey~
u got an award from me~
check it out at my site~ ^^

aisha said...

LOL i totally forgot about this! Dane Cook is a great comedian.

But I think if people who want to cry watch this, they end up not crying at all lor. AHAHAHAHA so mean lah you zhu whee!

MARKO said...

thanks zhu wee.. i felt really down just now.. this video really healed me..

cheesy-pops said...

You want to cry?

Timothy Chen said...

Erlina: How to get the 'award' la?

Aisha: Where got mean? I'm doing them a favour lor :p

Marko: Woah, so geng ke? You should thank Dane Cook. Lol

Grace: With so many tests coming soon and assignments piling up, Yesh, I really feel like crying! Haha.

Joanne said...

OI!!! Update your blog!!!! =p